We are on a mission to develop the most user friendly and innovative fantasy games - connecting fantasy and sport as seamlessly as possible. We want to make sport even more exciting by creating the world's best fantasy games.
Our platform powers fantasy games on web and mobile apps. We are a small, friendly group passionate about fantasy and sports and we are really excited about growing the team and working with you. We started out with the idea of taking fantasy football to the next level and now in addition to running our own fantasy football site we’re delivering fantasy games to a multitude of companies and adding as many sports as we can to the platform.
Do you fancy working in an industry that reaches millions? This is a fantastic opportunity to be a part of an exciting journey - we believe that the world has only seen a fraction of the power fantasy games have. We see fantasy games becoming a natural part of any sport and we’re looking for the right people to help take fantasy games into unchartered territory.
Our team will be bold in their decision making and brave in the face of challenges that are presented to them
The standards of loyalty we expect from our partners and our players will be lead by example from within by the way our team conducts itself with each other.
We are here to be different. Replacing what the industry has already done will not be good enough. Our people must strive for excellence in everything that we do.
Customer Experience Specialist
The Customer Experience Specialist (English, German or Finnish) will primarily be responsible for taking incoming contacts via live chat & emails whilst also dealing with escalations from other departments. You will be given opportunities to improve the customer journey and your voice will be heard when suggesting improvements. The role will come with a degree of autonomy, flexibility and as a result, the individual must come with a high degree of discipline and independence.
(German, English or Finnish Speaking)
at Rush Gaming, Malta.
- Respond promptly and effectively to incoming customer inquiries through various channels including live chat, Social Media and email;
- Build & develop customer relationships;
- Support the implementation of new products, processes, and policies;
- Achieve a high level of the first-time resolution for all customer contacts;
- Respond and action requests from the Management team;
- Speak on behalf of customers by providing useful feedback on their experiences;
- Help to resolve customer queries;
- Helping with translations;
- Monitoring and participating in forums and review sites;
- Various other tasks.
- An understanding of the gambling industry and the customers’ expectations;
- Interested in developing knowledge and skills in the industry;
- Compassionate and empathetic;
- Excellent analytical skills, interpersonal and problem-solving skills;
- Ability to work cross-functionally with other teams within the operations, namely CRM, VIP, Payments, and Compliance;
- Fluent in English, German or Finnish;
- Minimum 1-year experience working in the gambling industry;
- Awareness of regulatory guidelines for MGA and UK licenses;
- Able to work hours to suit the evolving business need.
- International health care plan
- Modern and open plan office
- Flexible working hours